Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quantitative analysis of rat brain α2-receptors discriminated by [3H]clonidine and [3H]rauwolscine.Eur J Pharmacol. 1985; 106: 141-147
- The imidazoline preferring receptor: Binding studies in bovine, rat and human brainstem.Eur J Pharmacol. 1989; 162: 1-9
- α2-adrenoceptor subtypes and imidazoline-like binding sites in the rat brain.Br J Pharmacol. 1990; 99: 803-809
- High affinity binding of [3H]rauwolscine and [3H]RX781094 to α2 adrenergic receptors and non-stereoselective sites in human and rabbit brain cortex membranes.Biochem Pharmacol. 1989; 38: 455-463
- Simultaneous analysis of families of sigmoidal curves: Application to bioassay, radioligand assay, and physiological dose-response curve.Am J Physiol. 1978; 235: E97-E102
- Autoradiographic distribution of α2 adrenoceptors, NAIBS, and 5-HT1A receptors in human brain using [3H]idazoxan and [3H]rauwolscine.Brain Res. 1991; 566: 13-20
- Heterogeneity of imidazole binding sites in brain: Proposed II and I2 subtypes.in: Third IBRO World Congress Neuroscience, Montréal, Canada1991 (abstract P41.8)
- Biochemical and functional evidence of supersensitive platelet α2-adrenoceptors in major affective disorder: Effect of long-term lithium carbonate treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1986; 43: 51-57
- The platelet α2-adrenoceptor as a potential biological market in depression.Br J Psychiatry. 1989; 154: 67-72
- Involvement of presynaptic imidazoline receptors in the α2-adrenoceptor-independent inhibition of noradrenaline release by imidazoline derivatives.Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Arch Pharmacol. 1991; 343: 271-282
- α2-adrenoceptors in the brain of suicide victims: Increased receptor density associated with major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 32: 471-490
- Discrimination and pharmacological characterization of I2-imidazoline sites with [3H]idazoxan and alpha-2 adrenoceptors with [3H]RX821002 (2-methoxy idazoxan) in the human and rat brains.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1993; 264: 1187-1197
- Pharmacological characterization of the imidazoline receptor which mediates inhibition of noradrenaline release in the rabbit pulmonary artery.Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Arch Pharmacol. 1991; 344: 630-638
- Fitting curves to data using nonlinear regression: A practical and nonmathematical review.FASEB J. 1987; 1: 365-374
- Characterization of brain imidazoline receptors in normotensive and hypertensive rats: Differential regulation by chronic imidazoline drug treatment.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1992; 260: 1000-1007
- Desipramane lowers tritiated para-aminoclonidine binding in platelets of depressed patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1991; 48: 813-820
- An imidazoline-specific mechanism for the hipotensive effect of clonidine: A study with yohimbine and idazoxan.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1991; 256: 606-613
- Further characterization of the guinea pig cerebral cortex idazoxan receptor: Solublization, distinction from the imidazole site, and demonstration of cirazoline as an idazoxan receptor-selective drug.J Neurochem. 1990; 55: 192-203
☆This study was supported by DGICYT grant PM91-0069; FIS grant 93/0641 and Gobierno Vasco grant PVG9118.