Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radioimmunoassay of plasma cortisol.Ann Lett. 1972; 5: 757-766
- Typical and atypical antipsychotic occupancy of D2 and S2 receptors: An autoradiographic analysis in rat brain.Brain Res Bull. 1986; 16: 517-527
- Binding of typical and atypical antipsychotics to 5-HT1c and 5-HT2 sites: clozapine potently interacts with 5-HT1c sites.Eur J Pharmacol. 1990; 191: 93-96
- Relative efficacies of piperazines at the phosphoinositide hydrolysis-linked serotonergic (5-HT-2 and 5-HT-1C) receptors.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1987; 242: 552-557
- Functional correlates of serotonin 5-HT1 recognition sites.J Recept Res. 1988; 8: 49-81
- The MCPP challenge test in schizophrenia; hormonal and behavioral responses.Biol Psychiatry. 1991; 30: 770-778
- Indices of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine function and treatment response to clozapine in schizophrenic patients.American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 1992 Abstracts. 1992;
- Clozapine for the treatment-resistant schizophrenic: a double-blind comparison with chlorpromazine.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 789-796
- Clozapine versus haloperidol blockade of M-CCP in schizophrenia.American Psychiatric Association 1992 New Research Program and Abstracts. 1992;
- m-Chlorophenylpiperazine (MCPP) effects in neuroleptic-free schizophrenic patients: evidence implicating serotonergic systems in the positive symptoms of schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1993; 50: 624-635
- Effects of six months of clozapine treatment on the quality of life of chronic schizophrenic patients.Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1990; 41: 892-897
- Effects of clozapine and fluphenazine treatment on responses to m-Chlorophenylpiperazine (m-CPP) infusions in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1993; 50: 636-644
- Clinical and biological response to clozapine in patients with schizophrenia: Crossover comparison with fluphenazine.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1992; 49: 345-353
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-III-R.Biometrics Research Department, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1989
- Antagonism by neuroleptics of serotonin 5-HT1A and 5-HT2 receptors of normal human brain in vitro.Eur J Pharmacol. 1987; 143: 279-282
☆Research supported by NIMH grants MH40279 and MH45074.