Chappell PB, Riddle MA, Anderson GM, Scahill L, Hardin MT, Walker DE, Cohen DJ, Leckman JF (submitted): Enhanced stress responsibility of Tourette syndrome patients undergoing lumbar puncture.
- Relationship of birth weight to the phenotypic expression of Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome in monozygotic twins.Neurology. 1992; 42: 625-658
- Perinatal factors in the expression of Tourette's syndrome: An exploratory study.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1990; 29: 220-226
- Nongenetic factors in Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome (letter).Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 100
- A family study of Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.Am J Hum Genet. 1991; 48: 154-163
- Steroid hormones and CNS sexual dimorphisms modulate symptom expression in Tourette's syndrome.Psychoneuroendocrinol. 1992; 6: 553-563
- Corpus callosum morphology from MR images in Tourette's syndrome.1993 (Submitted)
- Reduced basal ganglia volumes in Tourette's syndrome using 3-dimensional reconstruction techniques from magnetic resonance images.Neurology. 1993; 43: 941-949
- SPECT imaging of cerebral blood flow in Tourette syndrome.in: Advances in Neurology. Vol. 58. Raven Press, New York1992: 207-211
☆This work was supported by NIH grants MH44843, MH00508, NS16648, HD03008, RR00125, RR06022, MH30929, and by the Tourette Syndrome Association.