Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1987 Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 3rd ed revised.
- The Measurement of Power Spectra.Dover Publications, New York1958
- Computerized EEG spectral analysis in elderly normal, demented and depressed subjects.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1986; 64: 483-492
- Lecithin does not affect EEG spectral analysis of P300 in Alzheimer disease.Neurology. 1982; 32: 1260-1266
- Frequency analysis of the resting awake EEG in mild senile dementia of Alzheimer type.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1983; 55: 372-380
- A longitudinal EEG study of mild senile dementia of Alzheimer type: Changes at 1 year and 2.5 years.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 61: 101-112
- Brain electrical activity in patients with presenile and senile dementia of Alzheimer type.Ann Neurol. 1984; 16: 439-448
- Mini-mental state: a practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiat Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Average evoked response (AER) in the electroencephalographic diagnosis of normally aging brain: a practical application.Clin Electroenceph. 1976; 7: 77-90
- Serial EEG studies in presenile dementia.B J Psychiat. 1968; 114: 779-780
- Development of a ratign scale for primary depressive illness.B J Soc Clin Psychol. 1967; 6: 278-296
- A new clinical scale for the staging of dementia.B J Psychiat. 1982; 140: 556-572
- Depression in Alzheimer's Disease.in: Starkstein S.E. Robinson R.G. Depression in Neurological Diseases. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1993
- Neurophysiological characterization of depressed patients suffering from a major depressive episode using 3D EEG and EPs Mapping techniques.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 73A
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: Report of NINCDS-ADRDA work group under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Service task force on Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-944
- Functional status and cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's patients with and without depression.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1989; 37: 1117-1121
- Quantitative analysis of occipital EEG in different stages of Alzheimer's disease.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 60: 1-6
- Depression and mortality in nursing homes.JAMA. 1991; 265: 993-996
- User's Guide for the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-III-R.American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1990
- Regional EEG analysis and regional cerebral blood flow in Alzheimer's and Pick's disease.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1981; 51: 537-547
- Visual evoked potentials (VEPs) in senile dementia (Alzheimer type) and in non-organic behavioural disorders in the elderly: comparison with EEG parameters.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 60: 115-121
- Neuropsychological profile linked to low dopamine: in Alzheimer's disease, major depression and Parkinson's disease.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1990; 53: 915-917
- Neurochemical correlates of major depression in primary dementia.Arch Neurol. 1990; 47: 209-214
- The neuropathology of aminergic nuclei in Alzheimer's disease.Ann Neurol. 1988; 24: 233-242
☆This study was partially supported by a grant from the Sandoz Foundation.