Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical trial of dopamine receptor sensitivity modification.in: Usdin E. Barchas J. Catecholamine: Basic and Clinical Frontiers. Pergamon Press, New York1978: 1590-1592
- Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1987 3rd ed rev.
- Tardive dyskinesia: Summary of a task force report of the American Psychiatric Association.Am J Psychiatry. 1980; 137: 1163-1172
- Structural and functional studies of Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome.Rev Neurol. 1986; 11: 851-855
- Severe cases of neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity psychosis, diagnostic criteria for the disorder and its treatment.Schizophrenia Res. 1990; 5: 21-33
- Neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity psychosis.Am J Psychiatry. 1978; 135: 1409-1410
- Supersensitivity psychosis and tardive dyskinesia: A survey of schizophrenic outpatients.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1986; 22: 891-896
- Is there a limbic system equivalent to tardive dyskinesia?.Biol Psychiatry. 1979; 14: 699-703
- Receptor sensitivity modification (RSM)—A new paradigm for the potential treatment of some hormonal and transmitter disturbances.Compr Psychiatry. 1977; 18: 309-317
- Dopaminergic hypersensitivity and cholinergic hypofunction in the pathophysiology of tardive dyskinesia.Psychopharmacologia. 1974; 34: 21-35
- Neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity psychosis: Retrospective study of schizophrenic inpatients.J Clin Psychiatry. 1988; 49: 258-260
- Basal ganglia research and Tourette's Syndrome.Trends Neurosci. 1991; 14: 94
- Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders. Diagnosis, pathophysiology, and treatment.Medicine. 1991; 70: 15-32
- Neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity psychosis in patients with bipolar affective disorder.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1990; 81: 437-440
- Psychosis after neuroleptic withdrawal in a manic-depressive patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 105-106
☆This work was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grants MH 35976 (Drs. Friedhoff, Alpert, and Silva)