Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurophysiological evidence for a defect in neuronal mechanisms involved in sensory gating in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 639-654
- Polymorphic DNA region adjacent to the 5′ end of the human insulin gene.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 78. 1981: 5759-5763
Byerley W, Plaetke R, Hoff M, et al (in press): Tyrosine hydroxylase gene not linked to schizophrenia in 9 pedigrees. Psychiat Genet.
- The uses and abuses of linkage analysis in neuropsychiatric disorder.in: McGuffin P. Murray R. The New Genetics of Mental Illness. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford1991: 44-57
- Linkage analysis of schizophrenia with five dopamine receptor genes in nine pedigrees.Am J Hum Genet. 1993; 52: 327-334
- A diagnostic interview: The schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 35: 837
- A technique for radiolabeling DNA restriction endonuclease fragments to high specific activity.Ann Biochem. 1984; 137: 266-267
- Evoked response to repeated auditory stimuli.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 28: 1065-1066
- Neurophysiological evidence for a defect in inhibitory pathways in schizophrenia: Comparison of medicated and drug-free patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 18: 537-551
- Neurobiological studies of sensory gating in schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 1987; 13: 669-677
- Confirming unexpressed genotypes for schizophrenia: Risks in the offspring of Fisher's Danish identical and fraternal discordant twins.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 867-872
- Genetic linkage and complex diseases: A comment.Genet Epidemiol. 1990; 7: 25-27
- A single dominant gene can account for eye tracking dysfunctions and schizophrenia in offspring of discordant twins.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 641-647
- Sensory gating deficits in schizophrenia: New results.Am J Psychiatry. 1992; 149: 488-493
- Strategies for multilocus linkage analysis in human.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 81. 1984: 3443-3446
- Genetic linkage and complex diseases: A comment.Genet Epidemiol. 1990; 7: 29-31
- Sensory gating in schizophrenics and normal controls: Effects of changing stimulation.Biol Psychiatry. 1989; 25: 549-561
- Computer-stimulation methods in human linkage analysis.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 86. 1989: 4175-4178
- Analysis of Human Genetic Linkage.rev. ed. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1991
- Thought disorder in schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 1986; 12: 460-472
- Programs for determining parameters in complex genetic models for linkage analysis: GEN-PAR and EPI-PAR.Genet Epidemiol. 1992; 82: 425-427
- Genetic linkage and complex diseases, with special reference to psychiatric disorder.Genet Epidemiol. 1990; 7: 3-16
- Deficits in sensory gating in schizophrenic patients and their relatives.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 607-612
- Multiple dopamine D4 receptor variants in the human population.Nature. 1992; 358: 149-152
- Input dysfunction in schizophrenia.in: Maher B.A. Progress in Experimental Personality Research. Academic Press, New York1964: 1-47
- Co-distribution of a sensory gating deficit and schizophrenia in multi-affected families.Psychiatry Res. 1991; 39: 257-268
- Gating of auditory evoked responses in normal college students.Psychiatry Res. 1986; 19: 233-239
Waldo MC, Cawthra E, Adler LE, et al. (in press). Auditory sensory gating, hippocampal volume, and catecholamine metabolism in schizophrenics and their siblings. Arch Gen Psychiatry.
- SLINK: A general simulation program for linkage analysis.Am J Hum Genet. 1990; 47 (suppl): A204