Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1987 3rd ed, rev.
- The family history method using diagnostic criteria. Reliability and validity.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1977; 34: 1229-1235
- Familial rates of affective disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 461-469
- Bipolar II disorder in six sisters.J Affective Disord. 1990; 19: 259-264
- Sub-types of bipolar affective disorder with particular regard to bipolar II.Psychiatr Dev. 1983; 1: 75-86
- Heritable factors in the severity of affective illness.Biol Psychiatry. 1976; 11: 31-42
- Bipolar II. Combine or keep separate?.J Affective Disord. 1985; 8: 17-28
- A family study of schizoaffective, bipolar I, bipolar II, unipolar, and normal control probands.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 1157-1167
- The distinction of bipolar II disorder from bipolar I and recurrent unipolar depression: results of a controlled family study.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1993; 87: 279-284
- Toward a scientific psychiatric nosology.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1990; 47: 969-973
- Rapid cycling bipolar II illness in three closely related individuals.Am J Psychiatry. 1988; 145: 114-115
- Best estimate of lifetime psychiatric diagnosis.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 879-883
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia—Lifetime Version (modified for the study of anxiety disorders): rationale and conceptual development.J Psychiatr Res. 1986; 20: 317-325
- Research diagnostic criteria. Rationale and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 773-782
- Tenth revision of the InternationalClassification of Diseases, Chapter V (F): mental and behavioural disorders (including disorders of psychological development). Clinical descriptions and diagnostic guidelines..WHO, Geneva1991