Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The cholinergic hypothesis of geriatric memory dysfunction.Science. 1982; 217: 408-417
- Methodological considerations in the determination of plasma catecholamines by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.Ann Clin Biochem. 1985; 22: 194-203
- Alzheimer's disease: a disorder of central cholinergic innervation.Science. 1983; 219: 1184-1190
- Enhancement of memory processes in Alzheimer's disease with multiple-dose intravenous physostigmine.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 1421-1424
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study of tacrine for Alzheimer's disease. The Tacrine Collaborative Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 1253-1259
- A controlled trial of tacrine in Alzheimer's disease. The Tacrine Study Group.JAMA. 1992; 268: 2523-2529
- Coexistence of peptides with classical neurotransmitters.Experientia Suppl. 1989; 56: 154-179
- Pharmacology of thyrotropin releasing hormone.Ann Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1986; 26: 311-332
- Effects of intrathecal administration of thyrotropin releasing hormone and its analogue, DN 1417, on plasma glucose and catecholamine levels in conscious rats.Brain Res. 1990; 514: 1-4
- Effects of physostigmine on pulse, blood pressure, and serum epinephrine levels.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 738-740
- Central effects of DN1417, a novel TRH analog, on plasma glucose and catecholamines in conscious rats.Life Sci. 1985; 36: 1287-1294
- Central cholinergic stimulation causes adrenal epinephrine release.J Clin Invest. 1984; 74: 972-975
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: report of the NINCDS-ADRDA Work Group under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Services Task Force on Alzheimer's Disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-944
- Acute effects of high-dose thyrotropin releasing hormone infusions in Alzheimer's disease.Psychopharmacology. 1989; 98: 403-407
- A signal detectability analysis of the effect of physostigmine on memory in patients with Alzheimer's disease.Neurobiol Aging. 1982; 3: 105-110
- TRH attenuates scopolamine-induced memory impairment in humans.Psychopharmacology. 1990; 100: 84-89
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone increases plasma norepinephrine in man.Horm Res. 1981; 14: 18-23
- Neuroendocrine responses to physostigmine in Alzheimer's disease.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 535-540
- Chronic oral physostigmine without lecithin improves memory in Alzheimer's disease.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1989; 37: 42-48
- A novel two-site immunoradiometric assay for beta-endorphin using nitrocellulose as solid phase.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1988; 12: 199-204
- Thyrotropin releasing hormone and CNS cholinergic neurons.Life Sci. 1983; 33: 111-118
- Diagnostic dosages of protirelin (TRH) elevate BP by noncatecholamine mechanisms.Arch Intern Med. 1984; 144: 1149-1152
☆Presented in part at 47th Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry, Washington, DC, May 1, 1992.
☆Supported by grants M01 RR00042 (NIGMS), P50 AG08671 (NIA), and a Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review grant to AMM.