Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Studies of surface immunoglobulin on human B lymphocytes: III. Physiological variation of SIg+ cells in peripheral blood.Clin Exp Immunol. 1978; 33: 441-452
- Studies on the bioperiodicity of the immune response I. Circadian rhythms of human T, B, and K cell traffic in the peripheral blood.J Immunol. 1981; 126: 1360-1363
- Endogenous blood levels of corticosterone control the immunologic cell mass and B cell activity in mice.J Immunol. 1984; 133: 572-575
- Major depression and immunity: preliminary evidence of decreased natural killer cell populations.Prog Neuropsychopharmacology Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 12: 739-748
- Surface bound immunoglobulin on lymphocytes from normal and immunodeficient humans.Scand J Immunol. 1972; 1: 1-17
- Halaris A. Chronobiology and Psychiatric Disorders. Elsevier, New York1987
- Neuropeptide Y and natural killer cell activity: findings in depression and Alzheimer caregiver stress.FASEB J. 1991; 5: 3100-3107
- Studies on the bioperiodicity of the immune response. II. Co-variation of murine T and B cells and a role of corticosteroid.J Immunol. 1981; 126: 1364-1367
- Central nervous system influence of lymphoid migration.Brain Behav Immun. 1992; 6: 97-116
- Abnormal diurnal variation in circulating natural killer cell phenotypes and cytotoxic activity in major depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1992; 149: 694-696
- Depression, the immune system and health and illness.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1991; 48: 171-177