Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cocaethylene is more potent than cocaine in mediating lethality.Pharmacol Biochem. 1991; 39: 531-533
- Comparative background behavioral pharmacology and toxicology of cocaine and its ethanol-derived metabolite, cocaine ethyl-ester (cocaethylene).Life Sci. 1992; 50: 1351-1361
- Substance abuse and cerebral blood flow (Review).Am. J. Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 292-305
- Image-selected in vivo spectroscopy (ISIS). A new technique for spacially selective NMR spectroscopy.J Magn Reson. 1986; 66: 283-294
- 31P nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy of brain in aging and Alzheimer's disease.Neural Transm. 1987; 24: 261-268
- Noninvasive quantitation of phosphorus metabolites in human tissue by NMR spectroscopy.J Magn Reson. 1988; 81: 299-311
- Decreased phosphorous metabolite concentrations in chronic cerebral infarction.Radiology. 1992; 182: 29-34
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of neurologic diseases.Curr Neurol. 1988; 8: 295-332
☆This research was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs General Medical Research Funds, the DVA Psychiatry Research Training Program (SM), the DVA Research Career Scientist Program (GF), Philips Medical Systems (MWW), NIH Grant RO1DK33923, NIAAA Grant RO1AA08968, and NIDA Grant R18DA06097.