Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- HLA and schizophrenia in Israel.Isr J Med Sci. 1988; 24: 28-31
- Genetics of schizophrenia: II. Vulnerability traits and gene markers.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1189-1211
- Population analysis on the basis of deduced haplotypes from random families.in: Albert E.D. Bauer M.P. Mayr W.R. Histocompatibility Testing 1984. Springer-Verlag, New York1984
- Guidelines for the multiple sleep latency test (MSLT): A standard measure of sleepiness.Sleep. 1986; 9: 519-524
- HLA and the response to treatment with gamma-type endorphins in schizophrenia.J Immunogenet. 1982; 9: 381-388
- Three simultaneous major sleep disorders.Can J Psychiatry. 1987; 32: 57-60
- Item test—retest reliability of the Sleep Disorders Questionnaire (SDQ).Sleep Res. 1990; 19: 215
- Florid refractory schizophrenias that turn out to be treatable variants of HLA-associated narcolepsy.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1991; 179: 12-17
- Validation of the “PSYCH” scale of the Sleep Disorders Questionnaire (SDQ).Sleep Res. 1992; 21: 150
- The Sleep Disorders Questionnaire I: creation and multivariate structure of SDQ.Sleep. 1993; (in press)
- A diagnostic interview: The Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 837-845
- Psychoses schizophreniques et antigenes HLA [Schizophrenic psychoses and HLA antigens. Personal data and review of the literature].Encephale. 1981; 7: 609-622
- Recent progress in HLA studies and a genetic model for the development of narcolepsy.in: Burton S.A. Dement W.C. Ristanovic R.K. Narcolepsy Third International Symposium, Selected Symposium Proceedings. Matrix Communications, Oak Park, IL1989: 27-33
- Methylphenidate, dextroamphetamine, and levamfetamine, effects on schizophrenic symptoms.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1976; 33: 304-308
- Sleep EEG variables in young schizophrenic and depressive patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 24: 828-833
- Handbook of Clinical Drug Data. Drug Intelligence Publications Inc, Hamilton IL1988: 577-579 6th ed.
- Sleep onset REM periods in paranoid schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 815-816
- REM latency: A psychobiologic marker for primary depressive disease.Biol Psychiatry. 1976; 11: 159-174
- HLA in narcolepsy in Japan.in: Honda Y. Juji T. HLA and Narcolepsy. Springer Verlag, New York1988
- Genetic markers in schizophrenia.Hum Hered. 1986; 36: 65-88
- Schizophrenic disorders and the HLA-DR antigens.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 121-129
- HLA antigens in narcolepsy.Neurology. 1987; 32: 1858-1860
- The narcolepsy-associated DR15, DQ6, Dw2 haplotype has no unique HLA-DQα or -DQβ restriction fragments and does not extend to the HLA-DP subregion.Immunogenetics. 1990; 32: 41-44
- The brief psychiatric rating scale.Psychol Rep. 1962; 10: 799-812
- Sleep disturbance in schizophrenia, a revisit.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1975; 32: 51-55
- Psychiatric aspects of narcolepsy.Br J Psychiatry. 1976; 128: 562-565
- An extension of Shapiro and Wilk's W Test for normality to large samples.Appl Statist. 1982; 31: 115-124
- HLA antigens and clinical subgroups of schizophrenia.Hum Hered. 1984; 34: 18-26
- The HLA system and the clinical response to treatment with chlorpromazine.Br J Psychiatry. 1976; 129: 486-489
- Association between HLA and disease, notes on methodology and a report from the HLA and Disease Registry.in: Dausset J. Svejgaard A. HLA and Disease. Munksgaard, Copenhagen1977: 46-53
- Electroencephalographic sleep abnormalities in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1992; 49: 185-194
- Psychopathology and narcolepsy.Neuropsychobiology. 1985; 14: 170-172
- Abnormal rapid eye movement latencies in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 45-48
☆Supported by NIH grant No. MO1-RR00042 (Kughn Clinical Research Center, University of Michigan Medical Center), and by infrastructure provided by Dr. Spencer Falcon via the Battle Creek Initiative Program of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs (Central Region). We thank Angela Messina for her invaluable technical assistance with the data analysis.
☆An earlier version of this paper was read at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry, New Orleans, LA., May 1991.