This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lactate Induced Anxiety: Therapeutic Application.Br J Psychiatry. 1971; 119: 468-471
- The Sleep Lactate Infusion: Arousal and the Panic Mechanism.Biological Psychiatry. 1987; : 789-791
- A statistical model for the analysis of ordinal level dependent variables.J Mathematical Sociology. 1975; 4: 103-120
- Sleep in Panic and Generalized Anxiety Disorders.in: Ballenger J.C. Neurobiology of Panic Disorder. Wiley-Liss, New York1990
- Linear Statistical Inference and Its Applications.in: 2nd edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York1965: 417
- A Manual of Standardized Terminology, Techniques and Scoring System for Sleep Stages of Human Subjects. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington, D.C1968 (publication 234)
Received in revised form: February 11, 1992
Received: December 12, 1991
☆This work was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (RO1 MH 42805).
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.