This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Behavioral aspects of GABA-dopamine interrelationships in the monkey.Brain Res. 1980; 5: S2
- Behavioral aspects of GABA-dopamine interrelationships in the monkey.Brain Res. 1980; 5: 269-273
- Seasonal independence of low prolactin concentration and high spontaneous eye blink rates in unipolar and bipolar II seasonal affective disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1990; 47: 356-364
- Increased spontaneous eye-blinks in cerebellectomized rats.Biol Psychiatry. 1981; 16: 789-792
- The origin and purposes of blinking.Br J Opthalmol. 1945; : 445-467
- Spontaneous eye-blink rates and dopaminergic systems.Brain. 1983; 106: 643-653
- Blink rates in schizophrenia.Schiz Bull. 1990; 16: 345-354
- Seasonal variation in human central dopamine activity.Psychiatry Res. 1984; 11: 111-117
- MTPT lesions and dopaminergic drugs alter eye blink rate in african green monkeys.Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. 1991; 38: 869-874
- Brainstem control of wakefulness and sleep.Plenum Press, New York1990
- Eye blinking and rapid eye movement: Pulsed photic stimulation of the brain.Exp Neurol. 1978; 60: 541
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.