This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Serotonin function in anxiety II. Effects of the serotonin agonist MCPP in panic disorder and healthy subjects.Psychopharmacology. 1987; 92: 14-24
- Noradrenergic function in generalized anxiety disorder: Effects of yohimbine in healthy subjects and patients with generalized anxiety disorder.Psychiatry Res. 1989; 27: 173-182
- m-CPP: A tool for studying behavioral responses associated with 5-HTIC receptors.Trends Pharmacolog Sci. 1990; 11: 181-182
- Brain levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in mice after exposure to aggression and defeat.Physiol Behav. 1968; 3: 977-980
- Specificity of anger response to m-CPP.in: Presented at the 145th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Washington, D.C.1992
- 5-HT-1C receptors in the serotonergic control of periaqueductal gray induced aversion in rats.Psychopharmacology. 1990; 100: 372-376
- Behavioral indications of serotonin hypersensitivity in panic disorder.Psychiatry Res. 1988; 25: 101-104
- Anxiogenic-like effects of MCPP and TFMPP in animal models are opposed by 5-HT1C receptor antagonists.Eur J Pharmacol. 1989; 164: 445-454
- Effects of daily oral m-chlorophenylpiperazine in elderly depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 28: 588-594
- Serotonergic responsivity and behavioral dimensions in antisocial personality disorder with substance abuse.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 28: 325-338
- Effects of ritanserin on the behavioral, enuroendocrine and cardiovascular responses to m-chlorophenylpiperazine in healthy human subjects.Psychiatry Res. 1991; 38: 227-336
- Neural substrates of aggression and flight in the cat.Prog Neurobiol. 1988; 31: 261-283
Received in revised form: May 21, 1992
Received: November 12, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.