This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Neurophysiological assessment of sensory gating in psychiatric inpatients: Comparison between schizophrenia and other diagnosis.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 603-717
- Replication and extension of the P50 findings in schizophrenia.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1991; 22: 40-45
- Test-retest reliability of the P50 mid-latency auditory evoked response.Psychiatry Res. 1991; 39: 181-192
- Midlatency auditory evoked responses: Differential effects of a cholinergic agonist and antagonist.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1991; 80: 303-309
- The slow response of the human cortex to auditory stimuli: Recovery cycle process.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1966; 21: 105-113
- The inhibitory Pathways of the Central Nervous System.University Press, Liverpool1969
- Midlatency auditory evoked responses: Differential effects of sleep in the human.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1986; 65: 383-392
- Short-term habituation of the auditory evoked response in man.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1970; 28: 153-161
- P50 suppression is not affected by attentional manipulations.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 365-377
- Sensory gating in schizophrenics and normal controls: Effects of changing stimulation interval.Biol Psychiatry. 1989; 25: 549-561
Received in revised form: July 10, 1992
Received: April 23, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.