Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- Family resemblances in personality.Behav Genet. 1982; 12: 261-280
- Segregation analysis of alcoholism in families ascertained through a pair of male alcoholics.Am J Hum Genet. 1990; 46: 879-887
- A segregation analysis of the P300 component of the event-related brain potential.Am J Hum Genet. 1990; 47 (suppl): A127
- Event-related brain potentials in boys at risk for alcoholism.Science. 1984; 225: 1493-1496
- Alcohol problems in adoptees raised apart from alcoholic biological parents.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1973; 28: 238-243
- Evidence for genetic mediation of alcoholism in women.J Subst Abuse. 1991; 3: 159-174
Hill SY, Steinhauer SR: Assessment of prepubertal and postpubertal boys and girls at risk for developing alcoholism with P300 from a visual discrimination task. J Stud Alcohol (in press).
- Personality resemblance in relatives of male alcoholics: A comparison with families of male control cases.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 27: 1305-1322
- Biological markers for alcoholism: A vulnerability model conceptualization.in: Rivers P.C. Alcohol and Addictive Behavior, Nebraska Symposium on Motivation. University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln and London1986: 207-256
- J Am Med Assoc. 1992; 14: 1877-1882
- Familial transmission of depression and alcoholism.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1985; 42: 367-372
- Twin studies of ability, personality, and interest.Homo. 1978; 29: 158-173
- Event-related potential changes in chronic alcoholics.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1979; 47: 637-647
- P300 from normals and adult children of alcoholics.Alcohol. 1987; 4: 301-305
- Event-related brain potentials in individuals at high and low risk for developing alcoholism: Failure to replicate.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 1988; 12: 368-373
Steinhauer SR, Hill SY: Auditory event-related potentials in children at high risk for alcoholism. J Stud Alcohol (in press).
- Event-related potentials in alcoholics and their first-degree relatives.Alcohol. 1987; 4: 307-314
- Personality similarities in twins reared apart and together.J Pers Soc Psychol. 1988; 54: 1031-1039