This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Schizophrenia: A subcortical neurotransmitter imbalance syndrome?.Schizophr Bull. 1990; 16: 425-432
- Recent advances in the phencyclidine model of schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 1301-1308
- Glycine potentiates the NMDA response in cultured mouse brain neurons.Nature. 1987; 325: 529-531
- Low cerebrospinal fluid glutamate in schizophrenic patients and a new hypothesis on schizophrenia.Neurosci Lett. 1980; 20: 379-382
- Requirement for glycine in inactivation of NMDA-receptors expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Science. 1988; 241: 835-837
- Presynaptic dopaminergic modulation of cortical input to the striatum.Life Sci. 1986; 39: 669-674
- [3H]MK-801 binding sites in postmortem brain regions of schizophrenic patients.J Neural Transm. 1989; 77: 231-236
- Increased [3H]kainic acid binding in the prefrontal cortex in schizophrenia.Neurosci Lett. 1983; 40: 245-250
- Strychnine-insensitive binding of [3H]glycine to synaptic membranes in rat brain, treated with Triton X-100.Neuropharmacology. 1989; 28: 1263-1270
- Hyperdopaminergic and hypoglutamatergic states in postmortem schizophrenic brain.Schizophrenia: An Integrative View. 1984; (abs.): 85
- Neurotransmitters, receptors and neuropeptides in post-mortem brains of chronic schizophrenic patients.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1988; 78: 121-137
- Plastic responses of hippocampal excitatory amino acid receptors to deafferent and reinnervation.Neuroscience. 1990; 34: 9-17
- Kainate receptors in the rat hippocampus: A distribution and time course of changes in response to unilateral lesions of the entorhinal cortex.J Neurosci. 1990; 10: 2352-2362
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.