Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Selenium content of wheat flour used in the UK.J Sci Food Agric. 1986; 37: 1133-1138
- Selenium in man.in: Trace Elements in Human Health and Disease. vol. 2. Academic Press, London1976
- Biochemical and clinical effects of an antioxidant supplementation of geriatric patients.Biol Trace Elem Res. 1989; 20: 135-151
- The nutritional biochemistry of selenium.Ann Rev Nutr. 1984; 4: 257-280
- Mirage of Health: Utopias, Progress and Biological Change.Harper and Row, New York1959
- Trace element concentration in human brain.Brain. 1975; 98: 49-64
- Topographical distribution of arsenic manganese and selenium in the normal human brain.J Neurol Sci. 1979; 42: 407-416
- Profile of Moods States.Educational and Industrial Testing Service, San Diego, California1984
- Selenium deficiency.Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985; 14: 629-656
- The New Zealand selenium experience.Am J Clin Nutr. 1988; 48: 521-534
- Selenium in human nutrition: Dietary intakes and effects of supplementation.Bioinorg Chem. 1978; 8: 303-318
- Tests for comparing elements of a correlation matrix.Psychol Bull. 1980; 87: 245-251
- Trace nutrients. Selenium in British food.Br J Nutr. 1978; 39: 391-396
- Vitamin E and selenium supplementation in geriatric patients.Biol Trace Elem Res. 1985; 7: 161-168
- Recommended Dietary Allowances.10th ed. Natl Acad Sci National Research Council, Washington, DC1989
- Dietary supplementation with zinc sulphate sodium selenite and fatty acids in early dementia of Alzheimer's type.J Nutr Med. 1990; 1: 259-266
☆The support by Larkhall Laboratories, Putney, London is gratefully acknowledged.