This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The longitudinal course of mild senile dementia of the Alzheimer type.in: Bergener M. Ermini M. Stahelin H.B. The 1988 Sandoz Lectures in Gerontology: Crossroads in Aging. Academic Press, London1983in: Bergener M. Ermini M. Stahelin H.B. The 1988 Sandoz Lectures in Gerontology: Crossroads in Aging. Academic Press, London1988
- Clinical, pathological, and neurochemical changes in dementia: A subgroup with preserved mental status and numerous neocortical plaques.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 138-144
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: Report of the NINCDS-ADRDA Work Group under the auspices of Department of Health and Human Services Task Force on Alzheimer's Disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-944
- Short-term effects of the calcium channel blocker nimodipine (Bay-e-9736) in the management of primary degenerative dementia.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 27: 1133-1142
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.