This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Negative symptons in schizophrenia: Definition and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 784-788
- REM latency in major depression: Clinical characteristics associated with sleep onset REM periods.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1651-1666
- Sleep studies on a 90-minute day.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1975; 39: 145
- Distribution of REM latency in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1981; 16: 453-466
- Electroencephalographic sleep in young, never-medicated schizophrenics.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 36-44
- Primer of Biostatistics.in: 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1987: 77-78
- Sleep EEG variables in young schizophrenic and depressive patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 24: 833-838
- Clinical correlates of sleep onset REM periods in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 1477-1481
- Two roads to rapid eye movement latency.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 945-948
- Aspects of short REM latency in affective states: A revisit.Psychiatry Res. 1986; 17: 49-59
- A Manual of Standardized Terminology, Techniques and Scoring System for Sleep States of Human Subjects. Public Health Service, US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1968
- EEG sleep in elderly depressed, demented and healthy subjects.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 431-442
- Bimodal distribution of REM sleep latencies in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1979; 14: 595-600
- The prediction of outcome in schizophrenia: I. Characteristics of outcome.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1972; 27: 739-746
- Association between abnormal REM sleep and negative symptoms in schizophrenia.Psychiatry Res. 1989; 27: 359-361
- Electroencephalographic sleep in psychotic depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1986; 43: 886-893
- Abnormal rapid eye movement latencies in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 45-48
Received in revised form: December 9, 1990
Received: September 13, 1990
☆Presented at the New Research Poster Session of the 143rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, New York, May 12–17, 1990.
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.