This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Citrate therapy in argininosuccinate lyase deficiency.J Pediatr. 1990; 117: 102-105
- Neurological features and computed tomography of the brain in children with ornithine carbamoyl transferase deficiency.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1983; 46: 28-34
- Lácidurie argininosuccinique: á propos dún nouveau cas révélé par des troubles psychiatriques.J Genet Hum. 1989; 37: 39-42
- Mild variant of argininosuccinic aciduria.J Inherited Metab Dis. 1979; 2: 13-14
- Argininosuccinate lyase deficiency: Evidence for heterogeneous structural gene mutations by immunoblotting.Am J Hum Genet. 1986; 39: 38-51
- Urea cycle disorders and other hereditary hyperammonemic syndromes.in: Standbury J.B. Wyngaarden J.B. Fredrickson D.S. Goldstein J.L. Brown M.D. The Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 402-438
- Argininosuccinic aciduria in a Finnish woman presenting with psychosis and mental retardation.Ann Clin Res. 1982; 14: 145-147
Received in revised form: July 1, 1991
Received: September 6, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.