This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Marker genotyping errors in old data on X-linkage in bipolar illness.Biol Psychiatry. 1991; 29: 721-729
- Linkage studies with X-chromosome markers in bipolar (manic-depressive) and unipolar (depressive) illness.Biol Psychiatry. 1974; 9: 261-294
Mendlewicz J, Hirsch D (in press): Génétique moléculaire des troubles affectifs. In Mendlewicz J (ed), Troité de Psychiatrie Biologique. Paris: Masson.
- Linkage studies in affective disorders: The Xg blood group and manic-depressive illness.in: Fieve R.R. Genetics and Psychopathology. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1975: 219-232
- Evidence for X-linkage in the transmission of manic-depressive illness.JAMA. 1972; 222: 1624-1627
- Description of X-linkage pedigrees.Genet Epidemiol. 1989; 6: 187-189
- X-linkage and genetic heterogeneity in bipolar-related major affective illness, reanalysis of linkage data.Ann Hum Genet. 1982; 46: 153-166
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.