This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of olfactory bulbectomy and domicile on stress induced corticosterone release in the rat.Physiol Behav. 1977; 19: 485-487
- Olfactory projection systems, drugs, and behavior: A review.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1979; 4: 253-272
- Modulation of the immune response by emotional stress.Life Sci. 1987; 40: 775-782
- Further improvement in the plaque technique for detecting single antibody-forming cells.Immunology. 1968; 14: 599-601
- Psychoneuroimmunology for the psychoneuroendocrinologist: A review of animal studies of nervous system-immune system interactions.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1989; 14: 251-274
- Enhancement of immune response via sympathetic nervous system by pain stimulation in mice.in: Hadden J.W. Masěk K. Nisticò G. Interactions among CNS, Neuroendocrine and Immune Systems. Pythagora Press, Rome-Milan1989: 199-207
- Animal models of depression: Parallels and correlates to severe depression in humans.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 764-784
- Effects of hypothalamic lesions on lymphocyte subsets in mice.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1987; 496: 866-876
- Effects of immobilization stress on plaque forming cell response in mice.Int J Neurosci. 1990; (in press)
- Effects of bilateral lesions of the olfactory bulbs of rats on measures of learning and motivation.Physiol Behav. 1971; 7: 1-6
- Mechanism of changes in brain norepinephrine levels following olfactory bulb lesions.Life Sci. 1969; 8: 1309-1317
- Recovery of PFC in mice exposed to high pressure stress by olfactory stimulation with fragrance.Int J Neurosci. 1990; 51: 245-247
Received in revised form: September 22, 1990
Received: April 20, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.