This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Low serum iron status and akathisia.Lancet. 1987; i: 1234-1236
- Reply to Feder and Friedman.J Clin Psychiatry. 1991; 52: 139
- Bradycardia and syncope induced by fluoxetine.J Clin Psychiatry. 1991; 52 (Letter): 139
- Akathisia.Br J Psychiatry. 1990; 156 (Letter): 285
- The role of the right hemisphere in fluoxetine-induced bradycardia and syncope.J Clin Psychiatry. 1991; 52 (Letter): 138-139
- Tardive oculogyria.Neurology. 1990; 40 (Letter and reply): 728
- Fluoxetine and stuttering.J Clin Psychiatry. 1990; 51 (Letter and reply): 310-311
- Women and dementia.Neurology. 1991; 41 (Letter and reply): 461-462
- Serum iron levels and akathisia.Biol Psychiatry. 1991; 29: 411-413
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.