This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effects of fluoxetine on imipramine binding in vivo and in vitro.Br J Pharmacol. 1985; : 351
- Imipramine binding in depression and other psychiatric conditions.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1988; 78: 61-68
- Why some depressed patients may have low platelet 3H-imipramine binding.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1990; 82: 330-334
- 3H-imipramine binding and 3H-5HT uptake in human blood platelets: Changes after one week chlorimipramine treatment.Eur J Pharmacol. 1984; 106: 629-633
Received in revised form: June 5, 1991
Received: January 28, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.