This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Single base mutation in the type II procollagen gene (COL2A1) as a cause of primary osteoarthritis associated with a mild chondrodysplasia.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci. 87. 1990: 6565-6568
- Genetic linkage between X-chromosome markers and bipolar affective illness.Nature. 1987; 326: 289-292
- Predisposing locus for Alzheimer's disease on chromosome 21.Lancet. 1989; i: 352-355
- A polymorphic DNA marker genetically linked to Huntington's disease.Nature. 1982; 306: 234-238
- Antenatal diagnosis of sickle-cell anemia by DNA analysis of amniotic fluid cells.Lancet. 1975; ii: 910
- Genetic linkage of a polymorphism in the type II procollagen gene (COL2A1) to primary osteoarthritis associated with mild chondrodysplasia.N Engl J Med. 1990; 322: 530-536
- Linkage studies with X-chromosome markers in bipolar (manic-depressive) and unipolar (depressive illness).Biol Psychiatry. 1974; 9: 261-294
- Invited Editorial: Cutting the Gordian Knot in the linkage analysis of complex human traits.Am J Hum Genet. 1990; 16: 219-221
- Predisposition in, familial osteoarthrosis linked to type II collagen gene.Lancet. 1989; i: 924-927
- Linkage analysis of familial Alzheimer disease, using chromosome 21 markers.Am J Hum Genet. 1988; 48: 563-583
- The genetic defect causing familial Alzheimer's disease maps on chromosome 21.Science. 1987; 235: 885
- The familial Alzheimer disease gene is located close to the centromere of chromosome 21.Am J Hum Genet. 1988; 43: a205
- Manic-Depressive Illness.in: C.V. Mosby, St. Louis1969: 112-123
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.