This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Anterior pituitary response to thyrotropin releasing hormone in senile dementia (Alzheimer type) and elderly normals.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1986; 74: 13-17
- Mini Mental State.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- TSH responses to two TRH doses in men with Alzheimer's disease.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1988; 13: 245-254
- Prolactin response to TRH in Alzheimer's disease and elderly controls.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 963-967
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone stimulation test and Alzheimer's disease.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 553-556
- The effect of glucocorticoid administration of human pituitary secretion ofthyrotropin and prolactin.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1976; 43: 338-346
- The Global Deterioration Scale (GDS): An instrument for the asessment of primary degenerative dementia.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 1136-1139
- Rapid sequential intravenous administration of four hypothalamic releasing hormones as a combined anterior pituitary function test in normal subjects.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985; 60: 623-630
- TRH stimulation test in dementia of the Alzheimer type and elderly controls.Psychiatry Res. 1985; 16: 269-275
- Thyroid status in senile dementia of the Alzheimer type (SDAT).Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1987; 76: 158-163
- Multiple stimulation of the adenohypophysis by combinations of hypothalamic releasing factors.Endocrinology. 1984; 114: 1995-2001
Received in revised form: October 20, 1989
Received: July 28, 1989
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.