This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The neuroendocrine response to fenfluramine in depressives and controls.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 24: 117-120
- Serotonergic studies in patients with affective and personality disorders: Correlates with suicidal and impulsive aggressive behavior.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 587-599
- Serotonergic function in depression: Prolactin response to intravenous tryptophan in depressed patients and healthy subjects.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 389-402
- Neuroendocrine evidence for serotonin receptor hypersensitivity in patients with panic disorder.Psychopharmacology. 1988; 96: 360-364
- The effects of serotonin antagonist of m-chlorophenypiperazine-mediated responses in normal subjects.Psychiatry Res. 1990; (in press)
- The effectsof m-chlorophenylpiperazine in normal subjects: A dose-response study.Psychopharmacology. 1990; 100: 339-344
- The role of serotonin in depression.Psychiatr. 1989; 348Psychiatr. 1989; 353
- Educational and Industrial Testing Service, San Diego, California19711980 Manual for the Profile of Mood States.
- Effect of 5-hydroxytryptophan on serum cortisol levels in major effective disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 366-374
- Plasma prolactin changes following fenfluramine in depressed patients compared to controls: An evaluation of central cerotonergic resposivity in depression.Life Sci. 1984; 34: 1029-1039
- Hormonal probes of central serotonergic activity: Do they really exist?.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 86-98
- Postynaptic serotonergic activity in depressive patients: Evaluation of the neuroendocrine strategy.Psychiatry Res. 1982; 7: 361-371
Received in revised form: March 7, 1990
Received: January 6, 1990
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.