This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lithium carbonate addition in tricyclic antidepressant-resistant unipolar depression: Correlations with the neurobiologic actions of tricyclic anti-depressant drugs and lithium ion on the serotonin system.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 1327-1334
- Lithium carbonate augmentation of antidepressant treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 1335-1342
- Rapid response to lithium in treatment resistant depression.Br J Psychiatry. 1983; 142: 204-206
- Lithium-antidepressant combination in the treatment of depressed, physically ill geriatric patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 378-379
- Lithium augmentation in the treatment of delusional depression.Br J Psychiatry. 1986; 148: 736-738
- Variability of response to lithium augmentation in refractory depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 1387-1392
- Lithium for delusional depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 962-963
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.