This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thyroid hormone and tricyclic antidepressants in resistant depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1970; 126: 1667-1669
- Occult thyroid dysfunction in patients with refractory depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1988; 145: 1012-1014
- Failure of T3 to potentiate tricyclic antidepressant response.J Affective Disord. 1987; 38: 106-113
- Potentiation of antidepressant effects of l-triiodothyronine in tricyclic nonresponders.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 34-38
- A comparison of triiodothyronine and thyroxine in the potentiation of tricyclic antidepressants in depressed patients.Psychiatry Res. 1990; (in press)
- Serum thyrotrpin response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone in psychiatric patients: A review.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 405-406
- Antidepressants in panic disorder and agoraphobia.J Affective Disord. 1987; 13: 153-168
- The therapeutic use of hormones of the thyroid axis in depression.in: Post R.M. Ballenger J.C. Neurobiology of Mood Disorders. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 311-322
- Some biochemical correlates of panic attacks with agoraphobia and their response to a new treatment.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1984; 4: 66-75
- State-Tra't Anxiety (STAI) Manual.in: Consulting Psychologists Press, Palo Alto, CA1970: 24
- Endocrine, cardiovascular, and behavioral effects of intravenous protirelin in patients with panic disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1990; (in press)
- Thyroid hormone and the TRH stimulation test in refractory depression.J Clin Psychiatry. 1984; 45: 345-346
- Treatment of imipramine-resistant recurrent depression: I. An open clinical trial of adjunctive l-triiodothyronine.J Clin Psychiatry. 1989; 50: 385-388
- Combined therapy of T3 and antidepressants in depression.J Int Med Res. 1979; 7: 138-146
- Thyroid function in panic disorder.Abstracts of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology. 1989; : 183
Received in revised form: June 2, 1990
Received: March 15, 1990
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.