This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gene dosage effects for glycinamide ribonucleotide synthetase in human fibroblasts trisomic for chromosome 21.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1980; 93: 1286-1289
- Assignment of human phosphoglycinamide synthetase locus to region 21q22.1.Human Genet. 1984; 66: 190-192
- Regional mapping of SOD-1, PRGS, and PFK-L on human chromosome 21.Cytogenet Cell Genet. 1984; 37: 441-442
- Partial trisomy 21, further evidence that trisomy of band 21q22 is essential for Down phenotype.Hum Genet. 1977; 38: 15-23
- Measurement of glycinamide ribonucleotide synthetase activity in intact human fibroblasts and Chinese hamster ovary cells.Enzyme. 1986; 35: 117-126
- Dementia of the Alzheimer type: Clinical genetics, natural history, and associated conditions.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 1085-1090
- Superoxide dismutase isoenzymes in normal brains and in brains from patients with dementia of Alzheimer type.J Neurol Sci. 1985; 67: 319-325
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: Report of NINCDS-ADRDA work group under the auspices of the Department of Health and Human Services. Task force of Alzheimer's disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-943
- Gene expression of glycinamide and ribonucleotide synthetase in Down's syndrome.Clin Res. 1980; 28: 31
- Superoxide dismutase, chromosome 21, and Alzheimer's disease (Letter).Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1106-1107
- Precocious aging and dementia in patients with Down's syndrome.Biol Psychiatry. 1978; 13: 619-627
- Occurrence of neuropathological changes and dementia of Alzheimer's disease in Down's syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1985; 17: 278-282
- Alzheimer-like cholinergic deficiency in Down's syndrome.Lancet. 1980; ii: 979
Received in revised form: May 2, 1990
Received: February 9, 1990
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.