Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clomipramine: An anti-obsessive drug.Can J Psychiatry. 1986; 31: 253-258
- Fluoxetine in the long-term maintenance treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.Psychiatr Ann. 1989; 19: 88
- Efficacy of fluvoxamine in obsessive compulsive disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 36-44
- The Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS). II.: Validity.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 1012
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A double-blind trial of clomipramine and clorgyline.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1983; 40: 605-612
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders: Theory and Management.PSG Publishing, Littleton, Maine1986
- The antiobsessional effects of clomipramine do not require concomitant affective disorder.Psychiatry Res. 1990; 31: 121-129
- Obsessive compulsive rituals.Br J Psychiatry. 1989; 152
- Treatment of childhood Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with clomipramine and desmethylimipramine: A double-blind crossover comparison.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 1088-1092
- Clomipramine, self exposure, and therapist-aided exposure for obsessive compulsive rituals.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 152: 522
- Drugs and psychological treatments for agoraphobia/panic and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders: A review.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 153: 650
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Psychological and Pharmacological Treatment.Plenum Press, New York1985
- Sequential trials of fluoxetine phenelzine, and tranylcypromine in the treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder.J Anx Dis. 1989; 3: 287
- Return of symptoms after discontinuation of clomipramine in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1988; 145: 1521-1525
- Fluvoxamine treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 1543-1548
- Fluoxetine treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1985; 5: 207-212
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Psychobiological approaches to diagnosis, treatment and pathophysiology.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 667-687
☆A preliminary version of these findings was presented at the 1988 meeting of the society of Biological Psychiatry (Katz et al. abstr. 212). Supported by CIBA-GEIGY Corporation.