This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Kusta Manual.Ciba-Geigy, Frankfurt, FRG1983
- Methylphenidate increases serum growth hormone concentrations.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1976; 43: 937-939
- Stimulant challenge tests.in: Handbook of Psychiatric Diagnostic Procedures. Vol. 1. MTP Press Ltd, Lancaster, England1984: 223-251
- Pharmacokinetics of methylphenidate in the rat using single ion monitoring GLC-mass spectrometry.J Pharm Sci. 1977; 66: 866-869
- The stimulant challenge test in depression.J Clin Psychiatry. 1986; 47: 538-543
- Endocrine and behavioral responses to methylphenidate in normal subjects.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1015-1023
- HPLC determination of methylphenidate in human plasma.J Liq Claromatogr. 1987; 10: 2257-2264
- Determination of methylphenidate and its main metabolite in plasma by gas-cromatography-chemical ionization mass spectrometry.Chem Pharm Bull. 1986; 34: 1701-1708
- The methylphenidate test for differentiating desipramine-responsive from nortriptyline-responsive depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 212-214
- Acute response to methylphenidate as a predictor of outcome of treatment with TCAs in the elderly.J Clin Psychiatry. 1985; 46: 466-469
Accepted: March 29, 1990
Received in revised form: December 27, 1989
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.