This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fast-cycling bipolar disorder induced by withdrawal from long-term treatment with a tricyclic antidepressant.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 108-109
- Lithium potentiation of antidepressant treatment.J Clin Pharmacol. 1984; 4: 316-321
- Rapid cycling in manic-depressives induced by tricyclic antidepressant.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36: 555-559
- Mania induced by lithium augmentation: A case report.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 153: 828-830
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.