This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Reduced dopamine-beta-hydroxylase activity in paranoid schizophrenia.Pharmacopsychiatry. 1983; 16: 19-22
- Plasma DBH activity: Relation to genetic factors in schizophrenia.Comm Psychopharmacol. 1980; 4: 197-202
- A genetic study of plasma dopamine-beta-hydroxylase in affective disorder.Mod Probl Pharmacopsychiatry. 1975; 10: 89-98
- Serum dopamine-beta-hydroxylase: Assay and enzyme properties.J Clin Chem Clin Biochem. 1975; 13: 273-276
- Serum dopamine-beta-hydroxylase activity in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1980; 15: 781-788
- Serum dopamine-beta-hydroxylase activity in parents and children.J Lab Clin Med. 1975; 85: 566-573
- Genetic control of plasma dopamine-beta-hydroxylase.Life Sci. 1981; 12: 529-532
- A family study of plasma dopamine beta-hydroxylase in schizophrenia.Psychiatry Res. 1987; 20: 221-227
- Serum dopamine-beta-hydroxylase activity: Sibling-sibling correlation.Science. 1973; 181: 943-945
Received in revised form: October 28, 1989
Received: July 18, 1989
© 1990 Published by Elsevier Inc.