This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Longitudinal study of the effects of lithium carbonate on the sleep of hospitalized depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1974; 9: 117-123
- Effects of lithium on sleep.J Psychiatr Res. 1974; 10: 133-146
- Sleep and affective illness.in: Neurobiology of Mood Disorders. Frontiers of Clinical Neuroscience. vol 1. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 157-189
- Electroencephalographic sleep in mania.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 267-273
- Lithium influence on nocturnal sleep and daytime sleepiness of normal subjects.Sleep Res. 1987; 16: 617
- Lithium carbonate and sleep in affective illness.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1970; 23: 35-40
- Lithium carbonate and sleep in affective disorders: Further considerations.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1974; 30: 79-84
- The effect of lithium carbonate on the sleep of depressed patients.Int Pharmacopsychiatry. 1973; 8: 184-192
- The Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale.Psychol Rep. 1962; 10: 799-812
Received in revised form: April 29, 1988
Received: April 29, 1988We are grateful for the assistance of Marcia Gorman, Wendy Miller, Kim Zierk, and the nursing staff of the McLean Hospital Clinical Evaluation Units.
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.