This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An inventory for measuring depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1961; 4: 561-571
- A diagnostic interview. The Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 837-844
- The Carroll Rating Scale for Depression III. Comparison with other rating instruments.Br J Psychiatry. 1981; 138: 205-209
- Risk factors in families of unipolar depression. I.—Psychiatric illness and reduced REM latency.J Affect Dis. 1988; 14: 51-59
- Development of a rating scale for primary depressive illness.Br J Soc Clin Psychol. 1967; 6: 278-296
- Depression and eating disorders.in: Cameron OG Presentations of Depression. John Wiley & Sons, New York1987: 33-66
- Sleep EEG in bulimia.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 820-828
- Eating disorder and affective disorder: Relatives or merely chance acquaintances?.Comp Psychiatry. 1987; 28: 220-228
- Is there a relationship between eating disorder and affective disorder? New evidence from sleep recordings.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 753-759
- Sleep EEG abnormalities in eating disorders.in: Presented at the Society for Biological Psychiatry, Chicago, IL1987
- Depression as a correlate of starvation in patients with eating disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 23: 719-725
- Sleep architecture in anorexia nervosa and bulimia.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 23: 99-101
- New weight standards for men and women.Stat Bull. 1959; 40: 1-4
- Sleep EEG and Dexamethasone Suppression Test findings in outpatients with unipolar major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 327-341
- Polysomnographic findings in recently drug-free and clinically remitted depressed patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1986; 43: 878-884
- Research Diagnostic Criteria: Rationale and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 773-782
- The relationship between affective disorder and eating disorders: A review of the literature.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 290-299
- EEG-monitored sleep in anorexia nervosa and bulimia.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 947-956
- Sleep architecture in bulimia: A pilot study.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 225-228
Received in revised form: July 6, 1988
Received: April 25, 1988
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.