This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Unilateral and bilateral electroconvulsive therapy. Effects on depression, memory and the electroencephalagram.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1972; 27: 88-91
- Bilateral vs. unilateral ECT: Efficacy in melancholia.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 463-465
- The Dexamethasone Suppression Test: An overview of its current status in psychiatry.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 1253-1262
- Dexamethasone Suppression Test and mood response to methylphenidate in primary depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 990-993
- d-Amphetamine response and Dexamethasone Suppression Test as predictors of treatment out-come in unipolar depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1983; 18: 499-504
- Dextroamphetamine response as a possible predictor of improvement with tricyclic therapy in depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1971; 25: 247-255
- The stimulant challenge in depression.J Clin Psychiatry. 1986; 47: 538-543
- Response of depressed patients to methylamphetamine.Br J Psychiatry. 1974; 125: 496-499
- Diagnosis and Drug Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders: Adults and Children.in: Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1980: 411-419
- Amphetamine, but not methylphenidate, predicts antidepressant efficacy.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1988; 8: 177-183
- d-Amphetamine as a predictor for response to imipramine and amitriptyline.Indian J Psychiatry. 1980; 22: 182-184
- Diation of antidepressant drug treatment.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 238-245
- The methylphenidate test for differentiating desipramine-responsive from nortriptyline-responsive depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 212-214
- Prediction of imipramine antidepressant response by one-day d-amphetamine trial.Am J Psychiatry. 1978; 135: 1179-1184
Received in revised form: September 26, 1988
Received: July 15, 1985The authors thank J. Lance Pickard for his assistance in preparing the manuscript.
☆Presented at the 1984 Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry.
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.