This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The relationship between menstrual cycle changes in nervous system activity and psychological, behavioral and physical variables.Biol Psychol. 1986; 23: 53-64
- Changes in physiological, EEG and psychological parameters in women during the spontaneous menstrual cycle and following oral contraceptives.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1982; 7: 75-90
- Changes in cognitive task performance across the menstrual cycle.J Comp Physiol Psychol. 1981; 95: 646-654
- Sex and handedness differences in cerebral blood flow during rest and cognitive activity.Science. 1982; 217: 659-661
- The effect of anxiety on cortical cerebral blood flow and metabolism.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 1987; 7: 173-177
- EEG related to cerebral metabolism and blood flow.Pharmakopsychiatry. 1979; 12: 200-209
- Correlations between mood, weight, and electrolytes during the menstrual cycle: A renin-angiotension-aldosterone hypothesis of premenstrual tension.Phychosom Med. 1973; 35: 143-154
- Changes in mood and autonomic functioning during the menstrual cycle.Psychophysiology. 1974; 11: 579-590
- Carbon dioxide induced cerebral blood flow changes in anxiety.Psychiatry Res. 1988; (in press).
- Cerebral blood flow in anxiety and panic.in: Ballenger JC Clinical Aspects of Panic Disorder. Alan R. Liss, New York1988 (in press).
- Cerebral blood flow in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1980; 137: 1449-1450
- Determinants of resting regional cerebral blood flow in normal subjects.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 907-914
- The development of a menstrual distress questionnaire.Psychosom Med. 1968; 30: 853-867
- Regional cerebral blood flow estimated by 133-xenon inhalation.Stroke. 1975; 6: 245-256
- STAI Manual. Consulting Psychologists' Press, Palo Alto, CA1970
- Whole blood viscosity and cerebral blood flow.Stroke. 1982; 13: 285-287
- Changes in hemoglobin concentration and hematocrit during the menstrual cycle. I: A cross-sectional study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1974; 53: 243-246
- Theoretical, methodological, and statistical implications of inhalation rCBF technique for the study of brain-behavior relationships.Brain Lang. 1980; 9: 1-8
Received in revised form: June 6, 1988
Received: February 23, 1988
☆Presented in part at the 12th Annual Meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society, Houston, TX, February 2, 1984.
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.