This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Electroconvulsive Therapy.in: Oxford University Press, Oxford1988: 86
- Seizure parameters in depressed patients receiving electroconvulsive therapy: A pilot study.Compr Psychiatry. 1983; 24: 259-261
- Seizure duration and clinical effect in electroconvulsive therapy.Compr Psychiatry. 1978; 19: 541-550
- Poor interrater reliability of MECTA EEG seizure duration measurement during ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 18: 121-126
- Reliability and validity of measures of seizure duration.Convuls Ther. 1987; 3: 18-25
- ECT: Clinical variables, seizure duration, and outcome.Convuls Ther. 1986; 2: 109-119
Received in revised form: September 23, 1988
Received: June 24, 1988
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.