This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Concentration gradients for HVA, 5-HIAA, ascorbic acid and uric acid in cerebrospinal fluid.1989
- Amino acid levels in CSF in presenile, senile dementia of Alzheimer type and in multi-infarct dementia.1989 (To be published.)
- Intermediary metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids.in: Siegel GJ Albers RW Katzman R Agranoff BW Basic Neurochemistry. Little and Brown, Boston1976: 279-307
- Studies of the inter-relationship between cerebrospinal fluid and plasma amino acid concentrations in normal individuals.J Neurochem. 1977; 29: 291-297
- Hypoxanthine, xanthine, urate and creatinine concentration gradients in cerebrospinal fluid.Upsala J Med Sci. 1988; 93: 225-232
- Sites of origin and cerebrospinalfluid concentration gradients.in: Wood JH Neurobiology of Cerebrospinal Fluid. Plenum Press, New York and London1980: 53-62
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.