This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Inhaled salbutamol: A new form of drug abuse?.Lancet. 1983; 11: 1030-1031
- Dependency upon salbutamol inhalers.Br J Psychiatry. 1979; 134: 624-626
- Manifestations psychosensorieues observees chez des psychotiques soumises a des medications beta mimetriques.L'Encephale. 1977; 3: 149-158
- Ventolin psychosis.NZ Med J. 1974; 80: 411
- Manic episode precipitated by oral intake of salbutamol.L'Encephale. 1981; 7: 45-49
- A beta adrenergic stimulant (salbutamol) versus clomipramine in depression: A controlled study.Br J Psychiatry. 1980; 136: 354-358
- Steroid-induced psychiatric syndromes. A report of 14 cases and a review of the literature.J Affect Dis. 1983; 5: 319-322
- Paranoid psychosis with Ventolin (salbutamol tablets b.p.).Can Psychiatr Assoc J. 1978; 23: 427
- Addiction to aerosol treatment: The asthmatic alternative to glue sniffing.Br Med J. 1983; 287: 151-156
Received in revised form: September 15, 1987
Received: September 15, 1987
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.