This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Schizophrenia as a dopamine deficiency disease.Lancet. 1978; ii: 99-100
- Absence of severe tardive dyskinesia in Hungarian schizophrenic outpatients.Psychopharmacology. 1980; 71: 29-34
- Tardive dysmentia: Further comments.Schizophr Bull. 1985; 11: 187-189
- Tardive dysmentia: A reappraisal.Schizophr Bull. 1984; 10: 151-152
- Tardive dysmentia: Further comments.Schizophr Bull. 1985; 11: 189-190
- Research diagnosis for tardive dyskinesia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1982; 39: 486-487
- Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.3rd ed. New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1977
- Is there a tardive dysmentia?.Schizophr Bull. 1983; 9: 187-192
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.