This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Borderline personality subcategories.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1982; 170: 670
- EEC abnormalities in borderline personality disorder—Specific or nonspecific.Biol Psychiat. 1986; 21: 977
- EEG studies.in: Reynolds EH Trimble MR Epilepsy and Psychiatry. Churchill Living Stone, New York1981
- Positive effects of carbamazepine on behavioral dyscontrol in borderline personality disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 519
- Positive spike discharges in the EEG and behavior abnormality.in: Glaser GH EEG and Behavior. Basic Books, New York1963
- A review of the positive spike phenomenon.in: Wilson WP Applications of Electroencephalography in Psychiatry. Duke University Press, Durham, NC1965
- Electroencephalography of DSM-in borderline personality disorder.Acta Psychiatry Scand. 1984; 69: 129
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.