This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Formaldehyde sensitivity of a GFAP epitope, removed by extraction of the cytoskeleton with high salt.J Histochem Cytochem. 1987; 35: 1375-1380
- Gliosis in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 1172-1175
- Immunochemistry of the glial fibrillary acidic protein.Prog Neuropathol. 1983; 5: 19-39
- Neurones, astrocytes and ependyma.in: Textbook of Neuropathology. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1985: 68
- Quantitative immunocytochemistry of tyrosine hydroxylase in brain.in: Chan-Palay V Palay SL Neurology and Neurobiology, vol. 1: Cytochemical Methods in Neuroanatomy. Alan Liss, New York1982: 205-228
- Gliosis in schizophrenia: A survey.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1043-1050
- Response.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 1172-1175
- Is there gliosis in schizophrenia? Investigation of the temporal lobe.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 1459-1468
- Quantitative study of gliosis in schizophrenia and Huntington's chorea.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; (in press)
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.