This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 5-HIAA in the cerebrospinal fluid: A biochemical suicide predictor.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1976; 38: 1193-1197
- Biologische Aspekte suizidalen Verhaltens.Zbl Neuro. 1987; 247: 715-729
- Personality patterns of suicidal mental hospital patients.Genet Psychol Monogr. 1950; 42: 3-7
- Schizophrenia and intercurrent physical illness: A critical review of the literature.Compr Psychiatry. 1977; 18: 11-22
- Man against Himself.in: Harvest Books, New York1966: 190-203
- Beeinflussen Tryptophan und Serotonin beim Menschen die Melatonin-Ausschüttung des “Regulators der Regulatoren” (Zirbeldrüse)?.in: Stille G Wagner W Herrmann WM Fortschritte in der Pharmakotherapie. Karger, Basel1987: 87-99
- Blood platelets as a model for monoamine-containing neurons.Prog Neurobiol. 1973; 1: 151-198
- Biological suicide research: Outcome and limitations.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1305-1323
- An empirical study on the “cathartic effect” of attempted suicide.Psychiatry Res. 1985; 16: 123-130
Letters of 600 words or less, with minimal allowance for tables, figures, and references, will be considered for publication. Rules regarding prior publication, conflict of interest, etc., are the same as for full manuscripts. All letters are subject to editing and condensation. Proofs will not be distributed.
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.