This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A specific laboratory test for the diagnosis of melancholia. Standardization, validation, and clinical utility.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 15-22
- Age and the Dexamethasone Suppression Test in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 872-874
- A rating scale for depression.J. Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- Results of the Dexamethasone Suppression Test in psychiatric patients with an without weight loss.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 246-248
- What does the Dexamethasone Suppression Test identify?.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 957-964
- Weight change and the Dexamethasone Suppression Test.Biol Psychiatry. 1985; 20: 1018-1022
- Relationships of the Dexamethasone Suppression Test to clinical severity and degree of melancholia.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 436-444
- Influence of age on the cortisol response to dexamethasone.Psychiatry Res. 1984; 13: 213-220
- Postdexamethasone plasma cortisol and β-endorphin levels in depression: Relationship to severity of illness.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 1137-1150
- Does the Dexamethasone Suppression Test relate to subtypes, factors, symptoms, or severity?.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 769-774
- Some studies of the protein-binding of steroids and their application to the routine micro- and ultra-micro measurement of various steroids in body fluids by competitive protein-binding radioassay.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1967; 27: 973-990
- Aging and cortisol resistance to suppression by dexamethasone: A positive correlation.Psychiatry Res. 1983; 10: 125-130
- Pituitary-adrenal disinhibition as the independent variable in the assessment of behavioral symptoms.Biol Psychiatry. 1982; 17: 317-326
- Depression and anxiety inventories and the Dexamethasone Suppression Test.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 1207-1213
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia.Biometrics Research Division, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1975
- Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC).Biometrics Research Division, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1977
Received in revised form: February 29, 1988
Received: December 21, 1987
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.