This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. APA, Washington, DC1980 (DSM-III) 3rd ed.
- Chronic pain as a variant of depressive disease. The pain prone dis order.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1982; 170: 281-406
- Alter ations in corticotropin-releasing factor-like im munoreactivity in discrete rat brain regions after acute and chronic stress.J Neurosci. 1986; 6: 2908-2914
- Neurovegetative symptoms in chronic pain and depression.J Affect Dis. 1985; 9: 212-218
- Depression as a psychopathological disorder in chronic low back pain patients.J Psychosom Res. 1986; 30: 127-133
- Chronic pain and depression. III. Family history study of depression and alcoholism in chronic low back pain patients.Pain. 1986; 24: 190-195
- Chronic pain and depression. IV. DST as a discriminator between chronic pain and depression.Pain. 1987; 28: 39-44
- CSF CRH and ACTH in depression and Cushing's disease.in: Syllabus and Proceedings in Summary Form, the 139th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. APA, Washington, DC1986
- Chronic pain and depression.I. Classification of depression in chronic low back pain patients.Pain. 1985; 22: 279-287
- Chronic pain and depression. II. Symptoms of anxiety in chronic low back pain patients and their relationship to subtypes of depression.Pain. 1985; 22: 289-294
- Elevated concentrations of CSF corticotropin-releasing factor-like immunoreactivity in depressed patients.Science. 1984; 226: 1342-1344
- Characterization of a 41-residue ovine hypothalamic peptide that stimulates secretion of corticotropin and beta-endorphin.Science. 1982; 213: 1394-1397
Received in revised form: May 26, 1987
Received: March 31, 1987This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Mental Health grants MH-42088, MH-40159, MH-40524, and MH-39415.
© 1988 Published by Elsevier Inc.