This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Age trends of early awakening and feeling worse in the morning than in the evening in apparently normal people.J Nerv Ment Disease. 1985; 173: 495-498
- Diurnal variations and endogenous components of depression.Br J Psychiatry. 1976; 128: 508-512
- Changes in sleep patterns with age.J Psychiatr Res. 1974; 10: 283-306
- Which endogenous depressive symptoms relate to REM latency reduction?.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 473-482
- Diurnal variation in hospitalized depressive patients during depression and when healthy.Arch Psychiatr Nervenkr. 1980; 228: 329-330
- Circadian fluctuations in endogenous depressive patients in the symptom-free interval and during the depressive phase.Arch Psychiatr Zeitschr Neurol. 1967; 209: 315-339
- Seasonal affective disorder: A description of the syndrome and preliminary findings with light therapy.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1984; 41: 72-80
- Research Diagnostic Criteria: Rationale and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1978; 35: 773-782
- Longitudinal studies of diurnal variation in depression: A sample of 643 patient days.Br J Psychiatry. 1973; 123: 311-318
- The measurement of change in endogenous affective disorders.Arch Psychiatr Nervenkr. 1978; 226: 95-112
- Diurnal variation in depression as a rhythmic phenomenon.Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr. 1972; 40: 83-104
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.