This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Scale for Assessment of Negative Symptoms (SANS).University of Iowa, Iowa City1981
- The Dexamethasone Suppression Test in psychotic disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 1521-1523
- The Dexamethasone Suppression test for diagnosis and prognosis in psychiatry. Commentary and review.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1985; 42: 1193-1204
- The limited utility of the Dexamethasone Suppression Test for the diagnostic process in psychiatry.Br J Psychiatry. 1984; 145: 372-382
- Neuroendocrine regulation in depression. II. Discrimination of depressed from non-depressed patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1976; 33: 1051-1057
- A specific laboratory test for the diagnosis of meloncholia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 15-22
- Dexamethasone Suppression Test in depression and other psychiatric illness.Br J Psychiatry. 1983; 142: 498-504
- Abnormal Dexamethasone Suppression Test results in chronic schizophrenic patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 1501-1503
- Diagnosis of depression in the 1980's.JAMA. 1981; 245: 1562-1564
- Abnormal Dexamethasone Suppression Test in normal females.Br J Psychiatry. 1983; 142: 489-497
- A rating scale for depression.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- Dexamethasone Suppression Test in residual schizophrenics with depression.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 240-252
- The Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale.Psychol Rep. 1962; 10: 799-812
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis-activity in depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1980; 37: 737-743
- Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) for a Selected Group of Functional Disorders.ed 3. New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York1978
- Special Programme of Research Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction, Programme for the Provision of Matched Assay Reagents for the Radio-Immuno-Assay of Hormones in Reproductive Phvsiology Methods Manual. WHO, Geneva1981 ed 5.
Received in revised form: November 13, 1986
Received: August 25, 1986The authors are grateful to the World Health Organization for providing matched reagents for the radioimmunoassay of Cortisol and to Mr. B.R. Sharma for expert technical assistance.
© 1987 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.